Uzbekistan State University of World Languages (UzSWLU) announces the beginning of the preliminary acceptance of documents for foreign citizens for educational programs of bachelor’s and master’s degrees
“If half of the text is not shown on your mobile device, we recommend switching your device to landscape mode.”
Part-time education (evening studies)
DURATION OF STUDY: 4 years for undergraduate studies (bachelor’s degree)
2 years for graduate programs (master’s degree)
Students who have successfully completed the training program are awarded a state-issued diploma of UzSWLU.
Graduates of these programs are able to work as teachers of English, while outstanding ones can work as translators serving in government agencies, as well as in language centers, in the media (television, radio, etc.).
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS:
- Submission of documents is carried out from June 20 to August 22, 2021.
HOW DO I APPLY?
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- An electronic application addressed to the Rector.
- A copy of the passport; a copy of the residence permit in Uznekistan (if available);
- A copy of the certificate / diploma indicating the subjects studied and the grades (points) obtained on them with a notarized translation into Russian or Uzbek. For the master’s degree program, a scanned version of the bachelor’s degree with an indication of the subjects studied and the grades (points) obtained on them, with a notarized translation into Russian or Uzbek (in PDF format);
- Medical certificate 086; certificate from the HIV center;
- Photo size 3.5×4.5 (in JPEG format, 6 pcs)
THE PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS:
1. Fill out the electronic application form at this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsG71i0PEB6OFCnnqKhAkAAO3qdoqV6FICWrI0sfu3p0mUnQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
2. Download the electronic application from this link, print it out, fill it out, and send it to the email address below.
3. Send the scanned version of all necessary documents to the following email address: email@example.com
The original copy of certificate/ diploma, as well as for the master’s degree, the original bachelor’s diploma indicating the subjects studied and the grades (points) obtained on them with a notarized translation into Russian or Uzbek languages and other necessary documents are provided to the International Department by those who have entered the University before the beginning of the academic year.
THE PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION TO THE UNIVERSITY
Foreign citizens who want to study in the bachelor’s degree program of UzSWLU are interviewed by the admission committee in the chosen field of education. The interview will be held in the first half of August in Russian or a foreign language (depending on the chosen direction) in an online / offline form.
Foreign citizens who want to study in the master’s program of UzSWLU are interviewed by the admission committee for the chosen specialty. The interview will be held in the first half of August in Russian or a foreign language (depending on the chosen direction) in an online / offline form.
The scholarship is not provided to foreign students of the university.
- Foreign citizens pay for their studies at the Uzbekistan State University of World Languages in the national currency of the Republic of Uzbekistan (sum). Payment can be carried out separately for each semester.