The scholarship is open to international students from all over the world. This scholarship in Columbia is available for Master’s and doctoral degrees.
Degree: Master’s degree, Doctoral degree
Financial coverage: fully covers all expenses.
The duration of the Columbia Scholarship will be 24 months for Master’s degree and 36 months for doctoral studies.
- A monthly allowance of 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition fee : 100% coverage of all tuition fees.
- An allowance for books and materials in the amount of 401,321 Colombian pesos at a time at the beginning of the academic program.
- Medical insurance
- The cost of adaptation in the amount of 425,400 Colombian pesos once at the beginning of training.
- To be foreign citizens
- Not to be more than 50 years old
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have an average score of 4.0 out of 5.0 or the equivalent on the Colombian scale.
- Submit the necessary documents in paper form to the ICETEX office in Bogota. Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32.
Deadline: December 20, 2021.
Office Phone number: +998 71 230 1291
Telegram/WhatsApp number: +998 99 877 4847
Our E-mail: email@example.com
Our social media pages:
“This website run by UzSWLU students, so please let us know if you found any mistakes.”