The participants will be 100 representatives of Russia and the OIC member countries.
The educational programme is dedicated to the development of project management skills.
The training will take place in two stages:
- First, you will take part in online training sessions [July 12-19]
- Then, having already met other participants, you will see each other in person in Kazan and start creating OIC Youth Hubs [July 23-30]
During these two weeks, we will learn:
- Overview of Project Planning;
- Project Development and Tracking;
- New Approaches to Project Planning;
- Project Showcase.
Within the framework of the camp, we will conduct organizational work to prepare for the opening of Youth Hubs in the OIC space.
We are waiting for you if:
- You are between 18 and 35 years old;
- You are a representative of Russia or the OIC member states;
- Speak English fluently;
- Interested in interaction with the OIC countries and READY to become a part of the OIC Youth Hubs!
the main selection criterion of applications is your video, where you tell us about yourself and your professional background. The link with the video must be attached to your application in the Google form.
If you need the link to apply, you should subscribe to https://t.me/ozodbek_SK/817
Office Phone number: +998 71 230 1291
Telegram/WhatsApp number: +998 99 877 4847
Our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our social media pages:
“This website run by UzSWLU students, so please let us know if you found any mistakes.”