Share what life means to you and tell what the meaning of word is to the Goi Peace Foundation! Best essays will be prized!
This annual essay contest is organized in an effort to harness the energy, creativity and initiative of the world’s youth in promoting a culture of peace and sustainable development. It also aims to inspire society to learn from the young minds and to think about how each of us can make a difference in the world.
- You must be up to 25 years old.
- You submit your essay in one of the following age categories: Children (up to 14 y. o.) and Young (from 15 and up to 25)
- Your essay is less or equal to 700 words in English or French. If it’s in Japanese, then up to 1600 characters.
- Sent here. Deadline: June 25, 2021
- Essay must be written only by you. No co-authored essays and no plagiarism.
1st Prize: Certificate, prize of 100,000 Yen (approx. US$900 as of March 2021) and gift … 1 entrant
2nd Prize: Certificate, prize of 50,000 Yen (approx. US$450 as of March 2021) and gift … 3 entrants
3rd Prize: Certificate and gift … 5 entrants
Honorable Mention: Certificate and gift … 25 entrants
More information: https://www.goipeace.or.jp/en/work/essay-contest/
Office Phone number: +998 71 230 1291
Telegram/WhatsApp number: +998 99 877 4847
Our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our social media pages:
“This website run by UzSWLU students, so please let us know if you found any mistakes.”