- Academic Record: The applicant is required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale, or the equivalent. He or she will be required to maintain this average throughout the whole scholarship grant duration.
- Language Qualifications: Good spoken and written abilities in English language. Proof of English ability must be provided through TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC certification, and/or a record of English courses completed. All communication between applicants and JACAFA will be in English language, and by email.
- Each applicant must be a local citizen of the country where the Scholarship program is to be provided. Consequently, each applicant must present a valid original document, issued by the authorized government institution, proving the citizenship.
- Each applicant must present a valid and current document, issued by the relevant government institution of the home country, confirming that the applicant has no criminal record.
- The applicant must be a full-time university student, in one of the countries listed above.
- The applicant, at Scholarship program starting time, must have exactly two academic years to graduation e.g. if the applicant’s study program is four academic years to graduation, the applicant must be starting his/her third academic year, at the time he/she starts to receive the Scholarship.
- Eligible fields of study: Social Sciences, Computer Engineering or IT Engineering.
- Age limit of 23 applies to all applicants, at scholarship starting time.
Scholarship Amount: EUR 100 per month
Scholarship funds are to be used for successful completion of a study and other academic activities (e.g., purchase of textbooks or fees for attending special courses or seminars).
Application Deadline: April 18, 2021
Application Screening: March-May, 2021
Interviews: March-May, 2021
Final Selection and Announcement: May, 2021
In addition to the aforementioned document requirements, each Applicant should submit the following documents:
- Current student identification, issued by the university that the applicant is studying at.
- Most recent university transcript.
- Application form
- Essay (See attached sheet)
- Two (2) or more recommendation letters from professors.
How to apply:
- Registering first at the platform job.alif.tj
- Getting familiar with the terms and conditions of the program
- Uploading and sending CV
- Passing test (JACAFA Test (at job.alif.tj after sending the CV )
The successful candidates will be contacted for passing the further Selection process.
More information: https://job.alif.tj/vacancy/36/1
Office Phone number: +998 71 230 1291
Telegram/WhatsApp number: +998 99 877 4847
Our E-mail: international.uzswlu.uz.gmail.com
Our social media pages:
“This website run by UzSWLU students, so please let us know if you found any mistakes.”